Archive for June 24th, 2009


Blood Relative

Following is an another excerpt from my novel, “In Our Image”…

Later that morning, I was out back by the stone foundation pulling weeds when Alex came over and sat down on the grass next to me. 

 “I was on the internet doing a search on Jesus’ DNA which took me to the bloodline of Jesus, and I came across some interesting sites talking about Rh negative blood.”

 That got my attention.  I asked, “And what were they saying?”

 “They were saying that only 15% of the world’s population has Rh negative blood.  The other 85% has Rh positive and the Rh stands for Rhesus like in monkey.  So those with Rh positive blood have a factor in their blood that can be traced back to the Rhesus monkey.  But the earthly origin for Rh negative blood is unknown.  Scientists have no explanation for it.”

 “An Rh negative pregnant woman’s body rejects the positive blooded baby in her womb. Her blood builds up antibodies to destroy the alien substance. Conversely, an Rh positive woman’s body does not reject an Rh negative fetus.  Isn’t this interesting? And there’s more.”

 “Very interesting,” I said.  “Go on.”

 “Scientists can clone the Rh positive factor, but they are not able to clone the Rh negative factor.”

 “There are some sites that suggest that perhaps these Rh negative people are related to the ancient astronauts.  And it’s believed that there is a high percentage of alien abduction of people with Rh negative blood.”

 “I have Rh negative blood,” I said.

 Alex gave me a long look and said “Are you kidding?”

 “No, I’m not kidding.  I have A negative blood.  I’ve got a card in my wallet to prove it if you’d like to see it.”

 “So we can add that to your out of body experience, UFO sighting and sleep paralysis list.  I always thought you were one in a million, and now, statistically speaking, you probably are.  I’m going to do more research on Rh negative blood.  Is there anything I can get you?  Want some water or iced tea?”

 “Actually, I’m about finished with this weeding.  I’ll get an iced tea when I get inside in a few minutes.  Thanks.”

 Alex got up and I watched him as he slowly walked back toward the house.  Added to everything else, this Rh negative thing was unsettling to say the least.  What was going on?  Was it all just a coincidence?

 A short while later, I was sipping my iced tea and watching Alex search on the internet.

 “The Basque people of Spain have the highest incidence of Rh negative blood and their origin is unknown,” he said.

 A couple of minutes later he said, “This is interesting.  This site discusses the Hyperboreans.  Ever hear of them?”

 “No, I don’t think so.”

 “There was a legendary polar country named Hyperborea, and the capital was named Thule.  It was believed that Thule was the gateway to another world, the entrance to the “Hollow Earth’, a place where humans could leave this planet. It continues by saying that it is believed by some that the Hyperboreans were in contact with extraterrestrials and were interbreeding with them.”

 “It is speculated that the descendants of this race were the Celts who spread out across the earth and spawned the     Scots, Irish, Basques, Spanish, Scandinavians, Icelanders and the Portuguese. These nationalities all have one common genetic trait, a large percentage of Rh negative blood types.”

 “It is reported that the majority of alien abductees are from Rh negative blood groups, is this a possible indication that UFO cultures are tracking their cross-bred progeny?  

 “I never even heard of a Hyperborean before,” I said and continued to watch Alex as he searched further.

 “Here’s a site that is linking Rh negative blood to the fallen angels who mated with human women.”  

 “And here’s another linking them with shape shifting Reptilians.”

 I couldn’t help it, I just started to laugh. I mean laugh hysterically. It was really ridiculous.  No one had a clue.  The only truth in the whole matter was that no one knew where the Rh negative blood factor originated.

 “It says here that Queen Elizabeth is a shape shifting Reptilian!”

 I howled with laughter.  Tears were rolling down my cheeks.  Alex started to laugh.  Whoever said that laughter is the best medicine was right.  I felt much better.

 “And you know what?  I’m glad I can’t be cloned like Dolly the sheep.  It makes me feel special, protected somehow.”